VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It May Look And Sound Like A Duck But Might Not Be

Rate this topic

I hope I dont appear to be nit picking this situation but the VA will definitely nit pick any response this vet makes regarding his disabilty.

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/chiari/detail_chiari.htm

The doctor could have been right as to deeming the Chiari as probable congenital and would not even show up in any entrance physical.

Even if the Chiari was congenital in nature (which is often hard to determine), then service could aggravate it and it can be rated.

http://www4.va.gov/vetapp07/files2/0712407.txt

I think this vet should read the 51 Chiari claims at the BVA and get some more research done on his conditions.

It looks to me as though his SC has contributed to and aggravated a Chiari condition.I cannot determine if it is at a ratable level.

I think we have had a Chiari vet here-maybe under a search his posts will pop up.

This vet did some research but he needs to do a little more medical research to accurately present his complaint.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I hope I dont appear to be nit picking this situation but the VA will definitely nit pick any response this vet makes regarding his disabilty.

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/chiari/detail_chiari.htm

The doctor could have been right as to deeming the Chiari as probable congenital and would not even show up in any entrance physical.

Even if the Chiari was congenital in nature (which is often hard to determine), then service could aggravate it and it can be rated.

http://www4.va.gov/vetapp07/files2/0712407.txt

I think this vet should read the 51 Chiari claims at the BVA and get some more research done on his conditions.

It looks to me as though his SC has contributed to and aggravated a Chiari condition.I cannot determine if it is at a ratable level.

I think we have had a Chiari vet here-maybe under a search his posts will pop up.

This vet did some research but he needs to do a little more medical research to accurately present his complaint.

Berta the only folks I have ever seen you nit pick is the VA and you did one heck of a job.

Thank you for being you.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

Obviously I'm through.

And what having an engineering degree has to do with this, I have no idea, unless you have to have an engineering degree to operate spell check. She asked for help and then, when I had the time, I spent an hour re-typing the whole darn thing in preparation for posting it anew for her, until I saw her attitude towards my offered help (ya see, there are two sides to most stories). But, like I said, I'm through.

Larry, You do need a vacation.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

Larry, You do need a vacation.

J

Ya know, that isn't such a bad idea. Now, if someone would just KINDLY show me the door that I came in, then I'll be MORE than HAPPY to see if it will swing the other way. It's been NICE and I've enjoyed it.

You make sure and let me know when my "vacation" is over, okay.

(he said, as tactfully as he knew how, using his engineering degee to it's fullest)

This wasn't meant to start an argument or raise other issues to hijack this post. I was really sincerely seeking help to help another. Thank you jbasser. Larry I am not going to allow you or anyone else to raise my anxiety level or my MDD. I am sorry that I am not an expert speller or a english major or even as good as you. I am just an average person with flaws and a spell check that I had not run yet. I am not sure why it came to all this. If this is the way that you think your helping well its not helpful to make someone feel stupid. I never claimed to be a brain either I was just seeking help for another veteran. Since you pointed out the mispellings, grammer etc I was simply explaining I had not gotten to the point of correcting the letter yet. You took it all out of context and then stated I was having an ATTITUDE when you came across that way yourself.. I will end this entire post here and leave with an apology if I offended anyone or caused any stressors by asking for help this was not at all my intention. Have a good day everyone and Pete, Berta thank you for your SUGGESTIONS, comments, time. Thank you JBasser for your support/time not just on this post many others and keeping us on track. I too need a vacation after all of this.