VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

John 999

Rate this question

Guest terrysturgis

Question

Guest terrysturgis

John, I'm not very computer savy and I could not answer on your question off the private post so I am making a new post here. Your question was how long did it take to get the 100% TDIU, P&T. I guess the easy answer is the retro goes back to August 2004. I started with DMII, Tinnitus and added PN after discovering the HADIT board. First lower body then upper body PN. I am lucky that my wife has a good job with health insurance that helped us survive till the award.

I dismissed a NOD for HBP as my SO said we have achieved the desired goal and any further claims might screw up my decision. I kinda disagree as the TDIU is P&T. The HBP was diagnosed before DMII and that is why the VA is denieing it. I belive you have posted that the same thing is happening to you with PN. I hope I have answered what you asked.

I have donated to T-Bird when I won some of my other claims and times were tight so I will not forget her now that I've won the big prize. Take Care! Terry Sturgis

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Terry

The VA did maintain that my PN proceeded my diagnosis of DMII but I was service connected on appeal for the PN. I think you should try and get all this stuff service connected. I say this because HBP and PN can both have bad outcomes at times. People lose limbs to PN and HBP can kill. This is the kind of stuff that should be SC'ed because it is chronic and progressive in the damage it does. I don't know what these service officers are talking about sometimes. The hardest part is to get something service connected and that is the main thing.