VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

When To File For Iu

Rate this question

USA Made 814

Question

Hello world. I have seval issues but this is the one I have a issue with. Earlier this year I filed for benifits and a increase. I recived on them all. From 10% to 20% on lower back and 0% to 30% for PTSD. I appealed the PTSD bit cause I didn't know who to trust in the beginng of all this. And alot have cone out in getting the help that I need. But here it is. I havent worked in years and was told I cant apply for IU intill my rateing is 60% or higher. I have no problems with that but have issues with it.

Is it posable to file depending on the out come of the appeal?

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I have no true sence of being a human any more. This is over whelming at times. Being on guard all the time ti being depressed takes a toll. Just being able to find this is a process within it's self. I am truely happy and greatfull for all i am reading. I thank you all. Please undcerstand if i dont respond or call. My memories is like a FLAT LINE in life. Its hard to explain.

But here is what I know. I knew nothing of SSDI till this past thursday. I applied online and have a phone call appointment this next week. I was told no by one half of the world and yes by the other half. I filded and will see what happens. I also called the VA informing them of intent to file IU. But the DAV guy just states some regulation that I cant because i dont have 60%. This is where i get lost. Upset and just want give up all over again. Yet I get on here and try to read and remember to try again. This up and down road is hard enough with out all this extra stuff...

My mind is screwed in every direction and no TRUE FLAT OUT ANSWERS. Feels like a handfull of keys and none opens any doors.