VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu Route

Rate this question

cooter

Question

I'm currently rated 60% right knee, 10% hemorrhoids and on disibility retirement from uncle Sam since 2008. Couldn't climb anymore

because of SC knee. Filed TDIU in April but denide, reason they gave, I could work a sedenary job. I filed a reconsider letter with a

statement from my Dr. stateing my meds hinder my way of thinking, and can't sit more than 15 minutes because of pain in knee. Didn't state anything about the hemorrhoids. The claim won't be up for review till Sept. 13, cause I filed more time on VCAA form.

After reading the problems alot of vets are going thru to get awarded for IU I'm begining to wonder if I'm going the right route! Shall I

let it ride as is? Or, should I pull it and go for IU on a injury to my neck thats in my SMR but wasn't diagnosed till 2005 as sever Cevical stenosis with nerve damage with radiating pain down my arms. My shoulders and neck hurt more when arms are raised above waist level. I been seeing Dr's for years for this. I prefer to go the faster route on this issue. If I file for all, would that just prolong

the claim? My ets from the Army was in 1976. !!!BROKEN ARROW!!!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet