VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Decision Today

Rate this question

SLEDGE

Question

The BVA has increased my Fibromyalgia to 20 percent and service connected Briquet's Syndrome without setting a percentage of disability.

An earlier effective date for TDIU was denied again.

This 32 page document is full of wrong legal standards and medical decisions made by the raters.

They missed (ignored) most of the favorable evidence toward a higher rating for PTSD and the earlier effective date for TDIU.

It's also full of contridictions and doubletalk.

They acknowledge their adjudication mistakes and then explain why those mistakes are (harmless?)

We had challenged their last examination, only of the records, and they explain why that challenge is invalid as a result of this 32 page document.

I thought Hitler was dead!

sledge

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

At least you have a good lawyer. Good Luck you must have really pissed them off.

Dear sir.

I got last week a BVA ruling with the same quality mistakes in it. Im on my way to the court. I wont waste any more time with there incomeptant by choice review of my claim.

Its not Hitler reviewing our claims. Its Mr Magoo.

Terry Higgins

:) :lol: I think you would do better with Mr. Magoo, he had better eyesight then the people who do the claims reviews at the VA! B)