VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Are My Ducks In A Row?

Rate this question

Beister

Question

Curently: 30% ptsd chronic/Gaf at 55 C&p

20% right knee

10% left knee

filed for iu and increase,with letter from Voc Rehab saying, "disabilities make it unreaonable

to expect that you could use our program to get and keep competetive employment".

Referred to ILP, Treatment, Full assesment done,report from treating psych reports (4 pages)

The signer opines veteran is unemployable in any gainful capacity due to is ptsd and panic attacks. Gaf 42

Recieved form va-21-4142, va form 21-4138 requesting, former employer fill out forms, i notified former employer

to expect forms.Don't know if that happened yet.

sent to c&P: Axis 1 changed to: panic disorder w/ agoraphobia ptsd chronic

Gaf 52-----49-55 in past year

stand outs on report are 'His unemployment in the past twelve months are at leat as likely due to

high levels of anxiety that he associates with his ptsd"

I continue Treatment once a week with meds. Any thoughts would be appreciated, yeah i know go fishin LoL

also my assesment reports a gaf of 42, c&p Guy States 49-55 in past year, he did that to me last year. i reviewed my Gafs and he was off on initiale c&p should i be concerned or is it moot point

Semper Fi

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I agree with PR, except one point, when you file for an increase, they usually look at all SC conditions! IMHO!!

B6

Yes they Did review (C&P) my other Disabilities, hopefully that will remain the same, copies of my c&p were

practicaly the same as the first C&P, hopefully they won't look to reduce.

Semper Fi

• HadIt.com Elder

If he has filed for TDIU, then he has already filed for an increase, and, with the VOCREHAB, the treating psychiatrist's AND his C&P reports, I, personally, think that he has a VERY GOOD chance of receiving either a large increase in his psychiatric disability(s) OR TDIU.

If he has the time remaining, then I think I'd hold off filing an NOD..........I think that it would only "muddy the waters" at this point.

just my opinion, but HEY, it's free...................................so, we know, at least, what it is worth, right?

I agree with you Larry , 100% on this.

This vet has his ducks in a row, and in my opinion, those ducks are well armed.

Any vet who is un-vocrehabable due to any or all SCs ,is unemployable due to their SC conditions.