VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Aid And Attendance Question

Rate this question

oldman273

Question

I am SC for Degenatrive Disc disease and for migraines. I am not able to dress myself without help and when I am down with the weeklong migraines I am pretty much an invalid. Most of the time my migraines last a day or two but here lately it lasted almost a whole week. I was admited to Hospital ER and knocked out with meds which is what happens when I cannot just lay down and get away from the migraine. Where I live right now I have some help that will come over but I am planning on moving overseas this fall to get away from the cold. I do mean to put the cart in front of the horse but how is Aid and attendance paid and is it to me or individual or agency I hire out? Also I am in need of anyone who has moved out of US drawing VA disability and how was their opinion of Veterans clinic in Manillia? Adios and have a good day....

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't know that much about AA......However several years ago I did some research on moving overseas, I was surprised at what I found......Do a Google search on this, if I can find anything I saved off the old puter I will post it for you.......Its just not that easy to move there.