VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Called My House

Rate this question

Woody7810

Question

I have 2 claims waiting to be rated ( before rating board as of 08 / 2010) and a claim on appeal to be called by the BVA.

All of my C & P exams was finished in May 2010. VA called my house today to schedule a C & P exam for a claimed which was denied in the past. This is the same claim waiting to go before the Board. This appealed was filed in 02 / 2009.

Is it normal for them to call me at home to schedule and exam? All of my other exams appts were made by the hospital and they told me when to come in a letter.

Thanks, Woody

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

I read at the VA website today that the secretary plans to have the backlog taken care of by the end of this year!

If I was a vet with a claim in I would not go on vacation right now or at least make sure they are checking their email, mail and all means of communication that they have provided to the VA. Do not give them the opportunity to deny you by not responding.

Just a heads up!

I didn`t know th VA would talk with me via e-mail, they have always sent letters.

I wish I could get on the same page as you guys are. Heck, my VSO won`t even return my calls and when I can make it to their office ( which is rare ) they tell me what I need to know in 5 minutes.