VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Clothing Allowance

Rate this question

JayBrown1

Question

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Has anyone in the Alabama area received their Clothing Allowance this year?

I live in a Seattle 'burb and haven't seen mine.

I was told that only the "static" vets have received theirs. Some mumbo jumbo about computer....Get Real, for over a month ???!!!!!!

I'm in North Carolina an I received my letter on Friday stating that I will receive my payment by November 10th.

I'm in North Carolina an I received my letter on Friday stating that I will receive my payment by November 10th.

i live near salisbury va and i called them ..they said they had 3 weeks of being behind on things

I put my paperwork in in February, and they told me today that I was not in the system because they have not put me in yet. They can't put me in now because there is a computer "glitch" that shut down the entire system. My question is what happened between February and now? Why didn't they put the paperwork in when I turned it in.

I put my paperwork in in February, and they told me today that I was not in the system because they have not put me in yet. They can't put me in now because there is a computer "glitch" that shut down the entire system. My question is what happened between February and now? Why didn't they put the paperwork in when I turned it in.

This is what they do all the time. Your paperwork will set for months in suspense file until whatever deadline is assigned to get it in. They never account for problems or do they try to get things done as they get it.