VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need Answers

Rate this question

vet2010

Question

Hello to all,

I want to say you Guys and Gals are awesome. I have learned a lot from all post and responses.

Question, I was diagnosed with an enlarge prostate and after futher test, they revealed a Polyp. Thank GOD all test came back negative. During that process it was discovered that I had an Over Active Bladder "OAB" I am currently on medation (Vesicare) to control my bladder, my question is can I be compensated for (OAB) and (ED)... I am currently on retirement leave and have under went my C&P exam in July. I claimed several problems including OAB and ED. It is very embarrassing to discuss, however I need to know can i expect a claim...

PS...

I really want to thank each and every person for what they are during and have done. Wether we are Repubs, Dems, or "I's", I think we can all agree that every Vets ailments must be compensated. I love you all and GOD bless and GOD speed...

vet2010

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

So, are you still on Active Duty, awaiting discharge?? What are your dates of service?? Thanks!

pr

Hello to all,

I want to say you Guys and Gals are awesome. I have learned a lot from all post and responses.

Question, I was diagnosed with an enlarge prostate and after futher test, they revealed a Polyp. Thank GOD all test came back negative. During that process it was discovered that I had an Over Active Bladder "OAB" I am currently on medation (Vesicare) to control my bladder, my question is can I be compensated for (OAB) and (ED)... I am currently on retirement leave and have under went my C&P exam in July. I claimed several problems including OAB and ED. It is very embarrassing to discuss, however I need to know can i expect a claim...

PS...

I really want to thank each and every person for what they are during and have done. Wether we are Repubs, Dems, or "I's", I think we can all agree that every Vets ailments must be compensated. I love you all and GOD bless and GOD speed...

vet2010

My dates of service

28 August 1990 - 31 Oct 2010 (retired)...

I am on retirement leave until 31 Oct 2010...

thank you for your service and since you are retired assuming an NCO consider joining http://www.trea.org/ The Retired Enlisted Association

Additional r references in regards to ED

http://www4.va.gov/vetapp07/files2/0717935.txt

http://knol.google.com/k/jim-strickland/a-military-veterans-guide-to-disability/i4hm0dxfnnzs/5#