• Latest Donations

• Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sponsored Ads

• Searches Community Forums, Blog and more

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Available Subscriptions

Sign in to follow this  
yulooking

Just Did My Writ

Question

wow to long to put in but i will post firts page

did a cue claim of a 1994 rating decision which rated me under a gunshot wound I had no gunshot wound. The cue claim made it to bva and on a July 13 2009 decision the board dismissed the cue. Because there can not be a cue of an open claim. Ro never certify my appeal to the board 1994. Which means this claim has been pending since 1994?

The bva started adjudicating my cases as if my 2001 dro decision was not made. This made both the 60% neck issue and the informal iu claim final.

In turn the board on a December 17 2009 decision granted me 20% no more on my neck issue and granted my initial claim form service for my elbow and open and informal iu claim which they remanded to the amc for a special medical opinion.

In 2001 I was granted 60% for the same neck issue and iu because I have not work since 1994. At a dro hearing and decision. There can not be a pending claim on my neck issue. The claim has been adjudicated 2001 and for the informal iu claim this was no part of any appeal. This was an informal claim that was found in the record. And this was also granted 2001. There is nothing to develop and no need to remand my iu claim.

this ia a ingram vs nicholson cases were bva is try to put a decision between a final one.

3 answers to this question

just got my reconsideration back first i got a correction order whih change the 20%no more for my neck issue. to denied.

the 20%no more was part of my reconsideration. than i got the denied appeal to court. this was the bva denied of my moition.

so i guess my claim has been open since 1994 and i got nothing and i owe the va the 10% which was give. on the 20% no more.

and not once has anyone answer why my 60% for same neck issue is not effective 1994.

if there is a informal claim found in the record as is my informal iu claim that they remaned to amc for specail medical opinion.it was granted in 2001 at a dro hearing and decision first part of appeal body.

did this so amc can not help bva order say a specail opinion we must go by there orders. now claim can sit there when no reason.

did a writ on this this why the court visited ingram vs nicholson so bva can do this to pending and informal claims. just send the chairman a copy and say i will wait 7 day before filing with court. wish i could post the writ lot of laws on pending claims.This is my writ of mandus.doc

Ad

No you don't owe the VA a Dime

they pay me 10% from1994-2001 now they change their decision to denied so why are they not going to look at this as a over payment