VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Disability Rate Increase

Rate this question

SaintX

Question

• Answers 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

John,

I have always enjoyed and respected your posts, but I was under the impression that we were not to be political on this board. One should have proof to post the comment that you posted, be it Tea Party, GOP or Democratic. Again, I do appreciate your post.

Papa

• HadIt.com Elder

I was being sarcastic. I don't know where Saint got his information. Maybe witchcraft? I was not being political. I don't even believe in elective politics. Just a sham to protect interests of capitalist ruing class.

• HadIt.com Elder

I'd have to see the changes in the VA check to believe them also!

There is a remote possibility that an interpretation of the general language in 4667 might eliminate the pay one half deal the VA has been using.

Seems fair to me, and might have a political basis in the numbers of "new" veterans from the mideast debacles.

The 50% bit was a "screw the veterans" to save money deal in the first place.

Reducing the 100% number would also reduce all the other compensation numbers accordingly, so that makes the whole thing look bogus to me.

I was being sarcastic. I don't know where Saint got his information. Maybe witchcraft? I was not being political. I don't even believe in elective politics. Just a sham to protect interests of capitalist ruing class.