VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Have Another I Really Need Help With

Rate this question

Guest frank

Question

Guest frank

dear frienss my problems grt longer each day i hope we can find a answer. have a child that is on ssd since the age of 20 i know you have to proove helpless child under age 18 i have proved thah in 1978 we sent in all medical records to va original from the doctor who was treating him . he was born with a taratoma tumor this tumor starts out as a twin for some reason it stopes groeing but lives at the stage it stopped growing this tumor is very rear varo has the original records is sent yo va never did i think they would be so rotten to keep the original records. the doctor is dead and all his records a gone this in in the 1978 claim no records found the only proof i have is sending va the paper i got back in in files in 2003 my son has been on ssd since age 18 i don;t him on mediicaid i put in my time for this country why can;t hs get champva? no matter where i turn i have problems these medical records are in the 1978 records no records found. i wonder how many people that work at va are on champva my son does meet all the requirments. and i think i will get rid of th so he;s good for nothing i might add my son only has one kidnry working 20% and has high blood pressure can anyone help god bless you all

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

1 answer to this question

Guest jstacy

Frank, what information did you gove Social Security when you filed for your son?

The information must be in his folder at the SSA.

They are required to keep this information.