VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Job Title Of Va Employee Who Lost Data

Rate this question

odysseus99

Question

I recently received word that the VA employee who had the data stolen from his home is actually a "senior policy analyst" GS 14 with 30+ years in the VA. Not some lowly "data analyst" If this is the way the VA leadership acts is there any wonder why the VA system is AFU?

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Guest jstacy

Secretary Nicolson stated he had been let go. I am willing to bet they let him retire. What needs to happen is send him to Prison along with his boss and his boss and so on for Violating the policy.

If he had been working for the NSA or Comsec and took the info home he would be.

I suppose a FOIA request to the police asking for burlaries reported in the time frame mentioned would help in determining who it was. Then a review of the emial listings and phone rosters would help in gathering the title of the person.

just an FYI

• HadIt.com Elder

Istacy

I bet you are right that they let the bad employee retire with benefits. They want it to die away and a court case would just keep in more in the light of day. when I worked for the post office some employee stole $200,000 bucks in stamp revenue and they let him retire. He was supposed to reimburse the USPS.