VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question On Remanded Cue

Rate this question

oldman273

Question

Hello I had a claim that went to BVA lost case applealed it with help from a veterans legal fund (pro Bono) the claim was won on appeal after the facts were clear on about 14 points Clearly the VA assumed a lot of things we all know what happens when we assume correct? Is there a reason now that the case has ben remanded back to the state and is at the ratting board I submited new evidence also with a couple of IMO. Is it odd that the VA did not schedule a newer C/P exam prior to the rating board? Yes I am dreaming but It is cheaper than buying a lottery ticket. I would have thought that the initial orthopedic surgeon who said my injuries were SC at first would have won it but a PA shot me down claiming it was an Injury at work. Way too many things to list good bad any thoughts? thanks I really would love to win the case I kept the claim alive it is now 9 years old this month. Again have a good day...

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

My lawyer is having some kind of hearing at the CAVA Tuesday. The lawyer called me to have me by the phone to consult if they come up with some settlement I guess. The hearing is at 11 am, so I will be sitting by the phone. I think my lawyer is anxious to get paid. I am not going to agree to some low ball deal just so he gets paid sooner.

I will be wishing you good luck then if you get a chance check your PM box I am sending you a question