VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Abnormal Gait

Rate this question

cooter

Question

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Check these out and let me know here if your find any more.

When Lower Extremity Dysfunction Contributes to Back Pain Dr. George C Tractable DPM

From Limping and Back Pain by Dr. Ian J. Harrington, B.A.Sc., P. Eng., M.D., F.R.C.S.(C), M.S., MSc. (Strath.) Orthopaedics

Citation Nr: 0720781 Decision Date: 07/12/07 states that competent medical evidence establishes that the veteran's left ankle disability contributed to the development of degenerative disc disease of the lumbar spine.

Citation Nr: 1522367 Decision Date: 05/27/15 states that evidence is in equipoise as to whether the Veteran's low back, bilateral knee and left ankle disabilities have been caused by his service-connected post-traumatic arthritis of the right ankle.   

Watching this one, as I have notes of "antalgic" gait in my doctors reports. 40% iVDS and 10% PN.

Edited by brokensoldier244th

It is fairly common adn I see a lot of awards from it. Look at the BVA decisions and search your issues.

J

Hey J

I've read about a dozen claims granted thru BVA. Was wondering if any was awarded at VRO level.