VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bi-Lateral Feet Calluses

Rate this question

stonedog58

Question

I have been out of the military for over 32 years now. I just found out this year that i could have been getting a check for calluses on both of my feet . By not knowing this i never put a claim in. Now i have been walking around for over 32 years with foot pain and the V.A. will only pay me for the time i put the claim in at 10%, even through my medical paperworks states that i received the calluses 32 years ago. My question is ,why if you are going to pay someone for an injury they received years ago while in the miltary but didn`t know that they could have put this claim in, that they won`t pay you for the lost years? I just don`t understand this. also, i have hearing loss in 1 ear, medical paper trail from 32 years ago, i was an tank driver for over 2 1/2 years, again they say `i don`t have enough` hearing loss. my thing is `i shouldn`t have any hearing loss. i didn`t have any loss when i entered the military. Can someone please tell me why the government has this `law` that they will not pay you for injuries unless you put a claim in even through its clear that your injury is military related. I thought they are suppose to take care of us VETS.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

stonedog58 i have a similar problem, i would like to know the out come of your venture.

Welcome.

This topic is over 2 years old, so I am closing it.

Please re-post any questions as a new topic.

Thanks