VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Another New Website From The Va!

Rate this question

stillhere

Question

From another board this is way cool if it works!

http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/21/AO/fasttrack.htm

You are supposed to be able to check your claims for the 3 new presumptive but you can not sign up until Oct. 29th which is Friday I think so not that big of a wait.

Mods meant to put this in the Agent Orange forum and posted in general first. Please delete from there if you do not want it twice!

Edited by stillhere

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Anyone know when this site is going to go hot?

Who knows? I think there are way to many old military types working at the VA! Hurry up and wait!!

I am sure you remember that.

Also I would like some more clarification if this site is for claims that are new and have not been filed yet?

When it does get up and running we all know there are going to be some BUGS!!

I just went to the Fast Track AO site:

It says it will be working on Friday Oct 29th 2010.Today!

Not a single click-on area worked for me.

I couldn't even register there.

Called 800 and they still say my Nehmer claim is in Phila with head Nehmer Coordinator.Why aren't all Nehmer claims there?

Then again I don't know if there really is a Nehmer Head Coordinator.

I just went to the Fast Track AO site:

It says it will be working on Friday Oct 29th 2010.Today!

Not a single click-on area worked for me.

I couldn't even register there.

Called 800 and they still say my Nehmer claim is in Phila with head Nehmer Coordinator.Why aren't all Nehmer claims there?

Then again I don't know if there really is a Nehmer Head Coordinator.

I have not heard that phrase either but I have been told my claim for an EED is a nehmer but it appears to still be at my RO.

I wish I had a nickel for every time these folks at VA and SS have lied or BSed us to get us off the phone! Hell I wouldn't need any compensation!!

As of 3 p.m. Saturday 10/30/10 ESDT, the new VA presumptive filing webpage was still dead despite the caption on that page stating it would be live Friday 10/29/10. You'd think the VA would take the time to at least post a remark about it not yet being effective. I clicked on all possible options and got no reaction. However, my claim has been pending since August of last year and even though I'm not entirely sure which VA office has my file, I'd like to see a decision this coming week. Detroit VA farmed out my claim October of 2009 to another VA office to do the development, but I don't know if the other VA office still has it or whether it went back to Detroit to do the final decision. The last time I called the 800 number, the rep could not tell me which VA office would be doing the decision. I have to trust that they didn't lose my file, but having spent 35 years in the past working for the Feds, I know how files can get misplaced or worst yet, totally lost. I'd hate to be told they can't find my file. I hope those who get decisions next week or the week after or weeks to come, will post to that effect. I've waited almost 16 months for a decision so another few weeks isn't going to matter.

The page is just a screen shot, a .jpg or whatever. Maybe someone forgot to change the address in the link and some bunch of programmers are celebrating their skills after giving the keys to management.

Fortunately the rally for sanity and fear gave me something to occupy my time while I waited, and waited.

By the way, think a good thought for VA Watchdog; I sure appreciated his help...