VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Has This Happened To Anyone?

Rate this question

Woody7810

Question

Arrived at C & P Exam and was met by Dr. and his first statement was You here again Mr. xxxxx ?

4th exam with this same Dr. Two of his decisions were overturn by Regional Office. because he didn`t look at all of the evidence.

During exam he was rude, and didn`t ask any questions. Forced me to the point I could not take the pain anymore in Range of motions on my leg I had to stop. This C & P was ordered again for certification for the BVA.

I received the report of the exam from the hospital yesterday. He lied. Incorrect date when condition started,

Knee range of motion 0 to 190 degrees? I thought ROM was 0 to 150

negative anterior drawer and lachman test

negative McMurray test -- this test was also performed two weeks before by physical medicine and they gave me a steroid injection in the knee

but what he wrote in this report is very disturbing. " The patient appeared to have symptom magnification during the left knee exam". " The patient appeared to have symptom magnification during the left ankle exam". I had to look that up. He then says " Aging and overweight play a significant role in causing degenerative changes in the left ankle. Overweight also plays a role in causing pain in the left knee."

His current left knee and ankle conditions are less likely as not a result of hallux valgus or surgery related to left hallux valgus".

No mention of my Left lumbar radiculopathy SC 10% or Lumber disc Herniation L3-4 and L5-S1 SC 10%. I am getting info together to support this claim. But what do I do?

I believe he discrimated against me. AGE and Weight. And also I believe he slandered me. Symptom Magnification.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

You need an independent medical opinion. I was accused of faking it after a mental health exam. I went out and got some opinions of my own. I got my money.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I could be wrong, but I thought remands for C&P exams were not supposed to go back to the same doctor. Your doc was an ass.

• HadIt.com Elder

If the C&P was done at the VAMC go to the Patient Advocate and explain what happened. There is actually a chance that you can get another C&P without waiting for all this to play out. I would also write a letter and object to your treatment by this Doc and the rescheduling with the same Doc who was questioned by you and the VARO.

Good Luck