VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Goin" Fishing

Rate this topic

Dak To II ATC

I got the envelope and was awarded 100 percent for AO/IHD. Added to current 60 percent I think I can relax a little and learn to be nicer to my family. I am sure they will appreciated this particular milestone.

Thanks to Rich Butler, VSO at the VA hospital, DAV, VA Watchdog and Hadit.com. Rich was the first person anywhere who was able to point out the right paths, everyone else were trailblazers, on point or trucking along with me and I really needed each and every one of you. God bless you all.

I might be hard to find but leave a message if you are around Peoria AZ; we'll have a beer or I can point you to some good spots for good fishing.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations on the 100%. That is a very big milestone. With 60% and 100%, you will still likely only receive 100%, and have to fight for any additional SMC benefits, if you wish to do so.

This can be a sticky one, since the VA rules and an old GC opinion don't fully implement the actual law. The VA likes to claim that you have to be house bound, etc. which is not really the case.

At one time, (70's) I lived in Bloomington Ill., and went to Navy reserve meetings in Peoria Ill.. (another Peoria)

I got the envelope and was awarded 100 percent for AO/IHD. Added to current 60 percent I think I can relax a little and learn to be nicer to my family. I am sure they will appreciated this particular milestone.

Thanks to Rich Butler, VSO at the VA hospital, DAV, VA Watchdog and Hadit.com. Rich was the first person anywhere who was able to point out the right paths, everyone else were trailblazers, on point or trucking along with me and I really needed each and every one of you. God bless you all.

I might be hard to find but leave a message if you are around Peoria AZ; we'll have a beer or I can point you to some good spots for good fishing.

Edited by Chuck75

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use