VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Really Need Help

Rate this question

Guest frank

Question

Guest frank

I HAVE BEEN PUTTING TOPIC ON MY PROBLEM, AND I THANK EACH AND EVERY WHO HAS HELPED ME, THE LAST POST I WROTE WAS A NEWSPAPER PEPORTER,WAS GOING TO WRITE MY STORY, TODAY WE HAD PICTURES TAKEN FOR THE STORY. I FEEL VA HAS GOT TO HIM, HE NOW WANTS FILES FROM VA? NOW LISTEN TO THIS,I HAVE A RH INSURANCE POLICY, VA HAS THAT AS ACTIVE, SO IT IS MY POLICY, THIS GOES BACK TO 46-49 VA INSURANCE WILL NOT GIVE THIS POICY IT,S IN VA INS IN PA. I HAVE SENT FAXES TO GIVE ME THE POLICY IT FALLS,ON DEAF EARS THEY WILL NOT EVEN ANSWER ME. THIS POLICY IS WAVERED, SO I MUST BE 100% BACK TO 46-49 I FEEL SOMEONE HAS PUT THEIR NAME ON AS BENEFICIARY AS I AM NOT MARRIED AT THE TIME, HOW CAN I GET MY POLICY?

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Frank

Go see your congressman and lay it out for him. You should have a copy of your policy. You should be able to get this under the Priavcy Act.

Guest frank
Frank

Go see your congressman and lay it out for him. You should have a copy of your policy. You should be able to get this under the Priavcy Act.

john i have beeb working with my congrsmen for over 4 yesrs he,s a good for nothing bum, i must conferr i am tired of the va think of throughing in the towel. don;t really need them i don,t even use va for anything i have a good plan that pays for everything from my union. i have told va to drop all appeals i do need there money.play all the games you want i don;t want any part of them my wife sent her champva card back long ago told them she would never use them and she never did, the bum working on the newspaper name is wayne he works a the newark star ledger nane is wayne 1732-804-6782 thank you i an dropping alppeals since 1949 i was service connecter,never told me .my wife does not vote, she has a gooooooh

Guest jstacy

Frank, try your Senator, You need a good representative, Not some BS'er. Remember, Be vigilant with the VA in any aspect. Be nice but be precise. Dont let them give you an answer that you do not want to hear. Eventually you will succeed.

Guest frank
Frank, try your Senator, You need a good representative, Not some BS'er. Remember, Be vigilant with the VA in any aspect. Be nice but be precise. Dont let them give you an answer that you do not want to hear. Eventually you will succeed.
thank you for reading my post. i have tried with my senator, and congresmam they are no help, also my varo is bad, they were on 60 mins,as the worst va in the country.they are so mad at me they, will not talk or write me,why because i have files they, don.t want me to have right now i have a insurance policy a FRH i get the policy, on the va wed page it,show,s i am the policy holder,but i can,t get into the pace to open, i tried to put in a new pin it will not accept a new pin now this policy has my ss number on it, so va must have it locked to new pins i am ready to give up my appeals will be lock in for years,

i think people higher up must be very rich, have money oversea,s we will never be able to break va

Frank- you said you wife was on CHAMPVA but sent the card back to them?

Meaning that at some point the VA had said you were 100% P & T?

Yet you are employed? as you are still in a union?

If there is no link or phone number at this page specific to the type of policy you have:

http://www.insurance.va.gov/

- I would then go to the Contact Us link on the right hand side-

and ask them a specific question-about it-

You need to get a name and phone number of someone in the VA's insurance programs to help you-

Tell them about how the Insurance link to your policy will not open for you-

A Congressman and/or Senator can sometimes be helpful with VA matters but there is nothing like getting a name and phone number of an actual VA employee to stay on top off for some answer.

I think you have probably called them at 1-800-669-8477 with no help-

The Fax number you have might even be one or two digits away from their

phone direct line-

You could consider sending them another fax stating that-if they do not respond with the information you have been requesting- that you will write to the VA Office of the Inspector General and tell the IG of the runaround you are getting.

I found that was very effective in dealing with my VARO last year-

I complained to the IG, and sent the VARO director a copy of my very valid complaint.

The IG wrote back to me that they regreted that they did not have jurisdiction over this matter (which I knew anyhow) but it sure got them working on my claim.

The IG did contact them when they got my letter-on the VA PC it shwed the IG entry and then everything changed-that is all I wanted- to show the VARO I was unwilling to accept any further incompetence.

It might work for you too.

Edited by Berta

Guest frank
Frank- you said you wife was on CHAMPVA but sent the card back to them?

Meaning that at some point the VA had said you were 100% P & T?

Yet you are employed? as you are still in a union?

If there is no link or phone number at this page specific to the type of policy you have:

http://www.insurance.va.gov/

- I would then go to the Contact Us link on the right hand side-

and ask them a specific question-about it-

You need to get a name and phone number of someone in the VA's insurance programs to help you-

Tell them about how the Insurance link to your policy will not open for you-

A Congressman and/or Senator can sometimes be helpful with VA matters but there is nothing like getting a name and phone number of an actual employee to stay on top off for some answers.

Have you written directly to the VARO director?

SO HAPPY YOU ASKED THESE QUESTIONS.I WENT OUT ON SSD,FOR UNEMPLOYABLE GRANTED; IN 1991 I HAVE NOT WORKED SINCE THEM , A STILL AM IN THE UNION.I JUST CAN.T WORK BECAUSE OF THE PROBLEM OF SOCKED PULLED OUT OF SHOULDER REPORTED TO DR THERE WAS SO MUCH ACTION AFTER WE SUNK THE HOBSON, HE FAILLED TO REPORT THIS. HOWEVER ON NOTES FROM FILE STATES SHOULD BE SERVICE CONNECTED FOR SHOULDER, I DID FILE A CLAIM FOR UNEMPLOYEABLE THEY DENIED ME ,EVEN THOUGHT THEY HAD SS RECORDS. CONGRESSMAN ORSENATOR I TRIED TO GET HELP FROM NOT HELPFULL AT ALL. I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY TRYING TO FIND MY INSURANCE POLICY. THIS IS VERY STRANGE, THE POLICYIS A RS HOWEVER I CAN.T GET INTO T POLICY BECAUSE SOME ONE CHANGED MY ADRESS AS I HAD NO WAY TO DO THIS I FAXED THE INSURANCE TO OVER RIDE ADRESS CHANGE DONE IN 05, I TOLD INSURANCE ONLY I HAVE THAT RIGHT TO MAKE A CHANGE IT MUST BE IN WRITING SEND ME COPY OF CHANGE, I DID CALL VA BUT THEY WILL NOT EVEN TALK TO ME,BECAUSE I HAVE PAPERS FROM VA THAT I SHOULD NOT HAVE. THERE IS A CHANGE ON MY NAVY DISCHARGE STATING 2 DIFFERENT POLICY NUMBERS THEY DO NOT CHECK I WAS IN AIR FORCE BUT ON 2 NAVY DISCHARGE THERE ARE 2 DIFFERENT INS POLICY NUMBER. I DID CALL VA LEFT A VOICE MESSAGE ABOUT THE MISTAKE I DO NOT THINK THEY WILL CORRECT IT ANYWAY, I MIGHT ADD ROVA HAS ME UNDER A NEW POLICY NUMBER I CAN.T GET INTO INS PAGE BECAUSE OF THIS PERSON PIN NUMBER I GUESS THE BEST THING TO DO IS REPORT TO VA THEFT I FEAR THIS PERSON CASHED IN MY POLICY TI DO NOT PAY FOR IT SO I HAVE TO BE 100% IN 46-49 AS THE POLICY NEVER EXPIRED THAT IS WHY VA ALWAYS STATED NO RECORDS FOUND,,I DON,T KNOW WHO WOULD COULD EVEN ADDERESS THIS . MAKES ME SICK THIS POLICY PAID DIVIDENTS I NEVER GOT A PENNY,SOMEONE ENJOYED THESE CHECKS ALL THESE YEARS. AS I AM NOT MARRIED AT THE TIME I FELL THEY PUT THEMSELFS DOWN AS MY BENEFICIARY. REMENBER I ONLY GOT MY FILE IN 2002,