VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Confused About Two Things

Rate this question

sundowners

Question

hi, well im new in this forum, and i hope to help somebody while surfing thru here....

down to the question???

A depresion rating is diferent than a ptsd rating???

let me explain i was diagnosed with depresion and later with ptsd, but in the paperwork that i request or to the new claim, they came up with that they were going to upgrade my depresion rating from 30 to 50% is a 20% more, but they never gave me a rating % for ptsd, they said that my ptsd made worse my depresion thats why the extra 20%, but they dont suppost to give me a ptsd % aside from the depresion, or depresion and ptsd is one,,,,, im confused, somebody told me that they can give a % for depresion and % for ptsd, i hope im being explainful hahaha i hope somebody can help me because im being left alone everywhere and im tired, but im not a quiter,,,, thankx in advance for your time

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Welcome aboard -jbasser is correct-

are you still able to work with the 90% SC?

If not have you formally applied for TDIU?

• Founder

20% increase is a a 20% increase it's the same amount of money whether they rate you for depression or PTSD. So I would say there is no difference financially in a rating for depression vs. ptsd. Of course I may see something that others may see, so please do feel free to jump in with your answers.