VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdui Claim Is Deferred And New Info On Ebenifits. Need Help

Rate this question

Cm Burns

Question

I WENT ON EBENIFITS AND FOUND OUT I HAVE A UNEMPLOYABILITY CLAIM PENDING AND THEY ARE SAYING I NEED TO SEND IN A FORM. vba-21-8940-are.pdf TO BE EXACT. THEY PUT IT IN SO I AM NOT SURE WHAT ELSE I NEED TO DO. I HAVE A MEDICAL ASSESSMENT FROM MY JUNE AND SELF REPORT I PLAN TO SEND ANYTHING ELSE YOU GUYS SUGGEST. i AM AT ONLY 30% BUT HAVE ALREADY REQUESTED A RECONSIDERATION FOR THAT I AM REALLY IN A BAD PLACE TODAY AND PLAN TO GO THE THE VAMC PHSYC WARD. I AM NOT SURE IF THEY ARE GOIN TO KEEP ME SO I WNAT TO SEND THE DOCS IN THAT HAVE A SUSPENSE DATE FOR THEM. I DONT CHECK EBENIFITS REGULARLY SO I DIDNT KNOW THEY NEEDED IT. PLEASE ADVISE ANYTHING YOU GUYS CAN OFFER.

THNX FOR INFO

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Here is the TDIU form-

apparently they have not sent it out to you yet.

TDIU 21-8940.pdf

Hey what is E benefits? i would love to be able to track my claim to see what they need and get the real truth. I also have had good results with the Cleavland office every time I called. They are in my opinion a good call center they have took the time to actually look up my claims (2 appeals 1 for SMC) and every time nice. I am what you might call a frequent caller to see if my claim has went from ready to rate to being rated. I appreciate any advice I will go look it up also on the forum. Adiós Happy Thanksgiving to all..