VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Training And Fast Letter Forum Thread

Yes they referenced Bradley in

Training Letter 10-07

SUBJ: Adjudication of Claims for Total Disability Based on Individual

Unemployability (TDIU)

GREAT!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I have just spent some time reviewing this valuable compilation By Tbird, berta, fanaticbooks, and others, who put the time and effort in this project.

It is truly appreciated. Thanks again.

CB

Edited by Commander Bob

Bob-I sure had nothing to do with this vast list here -but I have been reading over it all morning-

• HadIt.com Elder

Bob-I sure had nothing to do with this vast list here -but I have been reading over it all morning-

Thank you, Berta. I stand corrected. However, as I read through this tapestry and other related topic threads, I find you there. My mistake here.

For this TL & FL Topic endeavor, my most grateful appreciation to Tbird and fanaticbooks.

Edited by Commander Bob

• Founder

It is already it's own forum. So perhaps just a few posts letting users know about it. I am trying to stay away from pinned topics as they take up so much room on the index. I am thinking of creating a special forum for all pinned topics then putting just one pinned topic at the top of that forum with a link to all pinned topics for that forum. I hope that made sense cause it was hard as hell to think out. :)

Are we going to make this a pinned topic link ?

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use