VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Secret Ops

Rate this question

Berta

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

This is very interesting. I am a case sensitive seven and I have had one hell of a time with the VA and my claims. I have been told that no one at the RO I work with has a security clearance that high, BUT SOMEONE WILL GET BACK WITH ME. The ten or so times I have been told this someone from another State called me back once, and then I was told nothing.

I have been able to work around the edges and get 100% meniere's 50% PTSD 10% right knee (I HAD A BAD FALL THAT WAS IN MY SMC'S, BUT NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO EXPLAIN THE SHRAPNEL IN THE RIGHT KNEE.), and 10% left knee. with claims still pending. , and 10% left knee.

All of us who went on special missions are aware of our security clearance's and the terms of the security agreements we signed. Most missions have been declassified but some will never be. Ask me how I know, in my case it has been nearly fifty years.

I served during the cold war period from late 1960 to late 1963. It was a world in turmoil. The Bay of Pigs, Laos, East Berlin, the u-2 incidence the Cuban missile crisis The Bay of Pigs, Laos, East Berlin, the u-2 incidence the Cuban missile crisis,and the one no one knows about ( the integration of OLE MISS where we had 30 000 federal troops and lots of blood. We in the 101st lived out of a duffel bags for three years.

Knowing what I know about the Kennedy era I would be very cautious about filling out a form on the internet about a mission that is still classified from that era

That being said I hope the sight you post is ligitimate as it could aide many veteran's who are cought in the VA web with special op mission injuries, however I would also be sure they have been declassified. Just my opinion.

Jim 501st

• HadIt.com Elder

This is very interesting. I am a case sensitive seven and I have had one hell of a time with the VA and my claims. I have been told that no one at the RO I work with has a security clearance that high, BUT SOMEONE WILL GET BACK WITH ME. The ten or so times I have been told this someone from another State called me back once, and then I was told nothing.

I have been able to work around the edges and get 100% meniere's 50% PTSD 10% right knee (I HAD A BAD FALL THAT WAS IN MY SMC'S, BUT NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO EXPLAIN THE SHRAPNEL IN THE RIGHT KNEE.), and 10% left knee. with claims still pending. , and 10% left knee.

All of us who went on special missions are aware of our security clearance's and the terms of the security agreements we signed. Most missions have been declassified but some will never be. Ask me how I know, in my case it has been nearly fifty years.

I served during the cold war period from late 1960 to late 1963. It was a world in turmoil. The Bay of Pigs, Laos, East Berlin, the u-2 incidence the Cuban missile crisis The Bay of Pigs, Laos, East Berlin, the u-2 incidence the Cuban missile crisis,and the one no one knows about ( the integration of OLE MISS where we had 30 000 federal troops and lots of blood. We in the 101st lived out of a duffel bags for three years.

Knowing what I know about the Kennedy era I would be very cautious about filling out a form on the internet about a mission that is still classified from that era

That being said I hope the sight you post is ligitimate as it could aide many veteran's who are cought in the VA web with special op mission injuries, however I would also be sure they have been declassified. Just my opinion.

Jim 501st

Yup, I know.

I joined the Marine Corps and wound up working for an airline COMPANY.

• HadIt.com Elder

Larry

Did you work for a CIA front airline company? I have pictures of CIA agents in the field in Vietnam. I wonder if anyone who did special ops missions into Laos would have volunteered if they knew their government would deny their claims for disability?

Jim asked if the site was legit-he is sure right to ask----

The site is run by Lavan and Neidenberg, Disability attorneys.

http://www.disabilitylawclaims.com/

They recently posted a new security breech that occurred at VA:

http://www.theveteransblog.org/blog/http://www.disabilitylawclaims.com/

We do have to be VERY careful-

Someone sent me email regarding a VAS site -I cant find the email but I know the VA lawyer who commented on the site-in the email-

he said the VAS could denote that a vet might think they were directly dealing with the VA and yet this is one of many sites that might have no real track record in helping vets with claims.

I have gotten many calls from so called vet orgs lately asking for cash-they are not valid organizations in my opinion-

even worse is the Sheriff's orgs- I know many Sheriffs around here and they say these are not legit at all.I even got a call for money for the Sheriff's police dog association.No such thing here.

The DAV and the main vet orgs send letters asking for donations-they usually give you something in the envelope- those address stickers I always get from DAV are used for the many pieces of evidence I send to VA.They save time .

we have to be wary of anyone asking us for cash by phone or any info at all on our credit cards or bank accounts.

Tis the season to be cautious.

• HadIt.com Elder

Some group calling themselves Navy Veterans ripped off the public and government for 100 million dollars. This group consisted of some P.O. Boxes and a website. They operated out of Tampa,Florida from a P.O. Box. The guy who ran the group is probably in Argentina by now, or Outer Mongolia with all that money he stole. No one even knows his real name or identity. Even the Salvation Army was giving some crooked politician here 90,000 bucks a year as a make work job for favors of some sort. Who can you trust?

• HadIt.com Elder

Larry

Did you work for a CIA front airline company? I have pictures of CIA agents in the field in Vietnam. I wonder if anyone who did special ops missions into Laos would have volunteered if they knew their government would deny their claims for disability?

If I told you, then I'd have to.............................................:unsure: !

Does Udorn mean anything to you?