Ads Keep HadIt.com Online. Consider Turning Off Ad Blockers to Keep HadIt.com Online! ×

This Is Some Story

Guest frank

Question

Guest frank

HI GUYS WHAT I AM WRITING I CAN EXPLAINE HOE I FEEL ,HERE GOES I HAVE PUT A TOPIC, ON PROBLEMS WITH INSURANCE AND MY RECORDS OF 46-49-52-56, IN EACH BRANCH OR SERVICE I HAVE A SERVICE CONNECTION FOR BOTH AIR FORCE AND NAVY, 3 TIMES OVER THE YEARS I HAVE TRIED TO GET MY RECORDS IN 71-78 I TRIED AGAIN VA STATED NO RECORDS FOUND. IN 2004, I GET THIS LETTER THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT THE US DEPT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS DISCLOSE YOU ARE100% PERMANANENT AND TOTAL EVALUATION FOR YOUR WARTIME SERVICE-CONNECTED DISABILITY,THIS IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH VA RATING SCHEDULE AND NOT SO EVALUATED BECAUSE OF HOSPITALIZATION OR SURGERY AND RECUPERATION. I WSA IN JAPAN HOSPITAL 7 MONTHS FOR PUNCHERD EAR DRUM, AND RADADITION. I WAS ON USS WASP 52-56 THE NIGHT WE SUNK THE HOPSON,I PULLED MY SHOULDER OUT OF SOCKET, THAT I HAD TO GO ON SSA IN 91,I FILED A CLAIM IN 78, VA STATES NO RECORDS FOUND. WHEN I DO GET RECORDS FROM IN 03, I FIND ALL NEEDED INFORMATION TO PROVE MY CLAIM ,INCLUDED IN RECORDS THERE IS A RADING DECISION IN 93 TO RE OPEN MY CLAM FOR AIR FORCE AND NAVY I AM SERVICE CONNECTED FOR PUNCHERED EAR DRUM I WAS IN HOSPITAL 7 MONTHS RADIATION EXPOSURE OCCUPATIONAL JAPAN,VA HAS NEVER SENT ME ONE PENNY ,I ALSO HAVE PTSD FROM WASP SINKINC HOBSON,AGAIN NO RECORDS FOUND.I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING VA SINCE 03, I HAVE A CUE PLUS NOD , I DO GET 100% FOR PTSD SINCE 04, BUT ONLY UNDER THE TERMS AS STATED,FROM VA TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, I HAVE NO RATING OF OF CFR,ONLYIN ACCORDANCE WITH NJ SA 54 4-3-30, THAT IS FROM THE STATE STATUED WHERE I DON,T PAY PROPERY TAXES, CAN ANY ONE SHOW ME WHERE TO START? I AM THINKING FERERAL COURT WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? ALSO I HAVE A USGI INSURANCE POLICY THAT I CAN,T FIND BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS CHANGED THE ADDRESS AND CHANGED THE POLICY TO A RH, I HAVE NEVER PSID FOR THIS POLICY, THIS POLICY WAS IN AFFECT 2 YEARS AGO HOWEVER I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT ANY THING UNTIL I GOT FILE IN 04, I MIGHT ADD A WOMAN HAD PITY ON ME, BECAUSE SHE KNEW I WAS GETTING RAW DEAL FROM VA SO SEE GETS ME ALL RECORDS AND LEAVES NOTHING OUT WITHOUT HER HELP I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO PROVE MY CASE,WHO EVER HAS MY INSURANCE MUST HAVE ADDED THEIR NAME ON TO IT, BECAUSE I AM NOT MARRIED IN AIR FORCE OR NAVY, HOWEVER INSURANCE IS IN MY SS NUMBER SO I WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH IRS THANK GOD FOR BRETA SHE GAVE ME A INSURANCE LINK THAT I WILL CHECK INTO THANKS AGAIN BERTA BUT I WANTED TO GET THIS OUT TO ALL YOU GUYS FIRST I HOPE NEWARK VA IS RUNNING AROUND LIKE POISON MONKEYS .

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Frank,

Are you trying to get an earlier claim date on the PTSD or reopen some older claims.

Guest frank
Frank,

Are you trying to get an earlier claim date on the PTSD or reopen some older claims.

HOPPY, I WANT A EARLIER DATE, HERE IS THE PROBLEM, I AM SERVICE CONNECTED AT 1005, FOR AIR FORCE, AND 100% FOR NAVY, HOWEVER I NEVER FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS UNTIL 2003 VA ALWAYS STATED NO RECORDS FOUND, OVER THE YEARS I HAD WROTE TO VA REQUESTION FILES,VA STATE NO RECORDS FOUND, IN 2003 I DID GET THOSE RECORDS, FROM VA, HOWEVER VA DOES NOT RELIZE WHAT I HAVE. A LADY AT VA FELT SORRY FOR ME SHE NAD ME WRITE A LETTER ,TO HER ATTENTION,SHE SENT EVERYTHING ALL MY RECORDS WERE THERE, I SPENT 7 MONTHS IN HOSPITAL FOR REDATION OCCUPIED JAPAN, ALSO HAD PUNCHERED EAR DRUM,HOSPITAL RECORDS WERE SENT WITH FILE,VA HAD THEM ALL THESE YEARS. JOINED NAVY IN 52-56 HAVE 100% PTSD, FROM WASP SINKING HOBSON THERE ARE ADDITIONAL MEDICAL PROBLEMS LISTED ON NAVY SMR I WENT TO VA YESTERDAY THEY STATE THET WILL WORK IT OUT, HOW I DON.T KNOW 46-49 AND 52-56 BOTH ARE 100% VA ONLY STARTED COMPENSATION IN 2003 HOW ARE THE GOING TO WORK THIS OUT I DON,T KNOW SHOULD I GIVE UP ONE SERVICE ? OR MAKE VA PAY FOR BOTH? WHERE IS THE FAIRNESS TO ME, I WAS LISTED IN HOSPITAL 46-49 IN THE LINE OF DUTY 7 MONYHS IS A LONG TIME IN HOSPITAL. IN 52-56 WE SUNK THE HOBSON, I WATCH AS THE SHIP CUT IN TWO SINKS IN 2 MIN,TAKING 179 MEN TUO THEIR GRAVE I HEAR THE CALLS THE CALLS FOR HELP WE THROUGHT OVER 2900 LIFE BOATS LEAVING ONLY 1 FOR 3000 MEM THE WASP IS TAKING IN WATER , THERE IS A 75 FOOT CUT IN THE HULL WE HAVE TO GO BACKWARDS TO PORT,TUG BOTS BRING US IN WE ALL FELL WE WOULD SUNK THIS HELL WENT ON FOR 3 DAYS AS I LOOK BACK TO WHERE THE HOBSON SUNK YOUR EYES FILL WITH TEARS THERE IS ONL THE COLD DARK SEA, IN 1978 I FILE CLAIM FOR BOTH SERVICE PERIODS VA SENDS LETTER NO RECORDS FOUND HOW MY GOVERMENT DO THIS TO ME? I TOLD VA TO KEEP THE MONEY AND GIVE IT TO ALL THE FORNERS COMING IN THE COUNTRY THE HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR COUNTRY WITHOUT A SHOT FIRED I AM VERY BITTER THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST FRANK