VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Second Opinion?

Rate this question

soldieofchrist4id

Question

Sorry wrote a whole page and it went bye bye before I saved it attached are some docs with SC %'s please look and see if there are any errors in Calculations I have lots of questions so bear with me please. I have multiple injuries all combat related currently at 100% SC ( scheduled not UI )temp until 05/2015. How to fight for P&T before 2015? Is that is why no A&A? or grants auto/home was given? Need medical for kids and wife if eligible? If so how do we continue for it? I got SC for 100% on June/1/2010 so just changed the SC date to June1/2009 and have been with holding $1103. per month since wife is fiducial. Then so we where told we would be getting a check for approximatively $7,721.00 where is the rest? Told could spend it on Christmas for kids still waiting for it. Stopped direct deposit wife had to open a custodial account. How to fight for the rest of it later? What is the difference from headaches and migraines they are coded the same? B/c I was denied in 2005 see doc attached. I am not getting a lawyer unless just have to. This was before I even knew what TBI was. My service rep TVC gave me a form attached showing my SC and effective dates he found an error and submitted NOD and know he acts like he doesn't know what he found could he of got in trouble? Was it an error? If so wouldn't that bring my SC back until 11/1/2007 because of my 90% with 4.8 bi lat factor? If not explain please! Have more stuff need to put in for should I wait will it slow it down? Told to get congressman involved but won't that slow it down or stop it? Any advice or info Thanks Joshua Holm

scan.pdf

scan0026.pdf

scan0025.pdf

scan0027.pdf

scan0028.pdf

scan0029.pdf

scan0030.pdf

scan0031.pdf

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

What you need is a statement from a doctor that your disabilies are permanent in nature. You can appeal the denial of Chapter 35 benefits if you did not get them. The grants and A&A you talk about need to be applied for separately from P&T (Chapter 35). If you want something you have to ask for it. Read your decision letter and see if it says anything about Chapter 35 benefits.

Josh this is a lot of questions.

First, you NEVER want to post stuff with your name and address. I suggest you redact your name and address and re post.

First things first. It sounds like it is important to you that you get your retro before Christmas. I would focus on that, since that seems to be the most immediate need.

It sounds like the VA held up your retro pending a decision on whether or not you are competent to handle your own finances. If your wife is your fiduciary then it sounds like their is a possibility that the VA witheld some money and sent it to her as your fiduicary.

You might want to make sure the VA has your correct bank numbers for you and your wife. If you are friendly with your wife, it may not make a whole lot of difference if she gets the money or you get the money..either way would mean your kids would get Christmas presents.

Who told you you would get money for Christmas? The VA? on the phone? Your Veterans service officer from the Texas Veterans commission? Unless that person was a VA official, there is no guarntee you will get your money before Christmas, tho the letters make it sound like you should get your money before Christmas. Make sure you check your bank account, your wifes bank account, and your mail each day because it is possible the paper work could have gotten lost.

I think it is reasonable for you to contact your VSO (Texas Veterans Commission) and ask them AGAIN what is the status of your payment. Remember, the VA may have messed something up.

Hang in there. Maybe someone else will answer some of your other questions

Carlie

I am going to take a guess that your "security warning" is based on one of the following:

1. You updated Windows (your computer may be set to receive security updates from Microsoft automatically), and the updates may have changed some of your security settings.

2. Of course, someone who uses your computer could also have changed security settings to the "notify me" setting, possibly by installing some security software which could change your security settings.

3. You/someone who uses your computer could have updated Adobe reader which could also change the security settings.

4. Finally, whenever someone asks me about "strange" things going on with their computer, the first thing I think of is malware. Is your computer slow or does it have other security issues?

Carlie

I am going to take a guess that your "security warning" is based on one of the following:

1. You updated Windows (your computer may be set to receive security updates from Microsoft automatically), and the updates may have changed some of your security settings.

2. Of course, someone who uses your computer could also have changed security settings to the "notify me" setting, possibly by installing some security software which could change your security settings.

3. You/someone who uses your computer could have updated Adobe reader which could also change the security settings.

4. Finally, whenever someone asks me about "strange" things going on with their computer, the first thing I think of is malware. Is your computer slow or does it have other security issues?

bronco,

I use a Mac and NO ONE but me has access to my computer.

My computer is quite fast and I've had no other security issues with my Mac.

bronco - check your PM section.

Sorry Carlie I am not sure what could have caused this I only scanned docs to a thumb drive and then onto my computer will try another thumb drive. Let me know if you can read these? Thanks John999 I know no CH35 benifits were given b/c I am not P&T yet but thanks. Bruno Thanks for the heads up on doc personal info. I was told by field examiner about retro and recieved a letter a few days after now attached hope can open. I need someone to help do VA math for 100% SC to see if there is something not right. Fid people stopped direct deposit and sent dis comp by check for 2 mths now. My wife is my fid but they still sent the check in my name with no other money. Rep TVC helped me with error and helped write all NOD attached. something got messed up just don't know what to do anymore will not give up though very tired of fighting! What is the difference from headaches and migraines they are coded the same? B/c I was denied in 2005 see doc attached. I am not getting a lawyer unless just have to. This was before I even knew what TBI was. My service rep TVC gave me a form attached showing my SC and effective dates he found an error and submitted NOD and know he acts like he doesn't know what he found could he of got in trouble? Was it an error? If so wouldn't that bring my SC back until 11/1/2007 because of my 90% with 4.8 bi lat factor? If not explain please! Have more stuff need to put in for should I wait will it slow it down? Told to get congressman involved but won't that slow it down or stop it? Any advice or info

scan.pdf

scan0032.pdf

scan0033.pdf

scan0034.pdf

scan0035.pdf

scan0036.pdf

scan0037.pdf

scan0038.pdf

scan0039.pdf