VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Does Anyone Suffer From This?

Rate this question

usmc0599

Question

Good afternoon to the good people of hadit.com,

Thank you to everyone on here that shares their time, struggles, success, knowledge and expertise. your reward will be great.

Quick question- I was diagnosed with high arches while in the Marine Corps. Surgery was done to , and i use this word lightly, "correct" the problem. well,

the "correction" did nothing but create new problems. Now, three surgeries and seven years later, i feel lop-sided. the pain runs from my right foot to my right knee and my to my hip.

but, now my back and cervical spine are beggining to pop and crackel with every step. i was also diagnose with cervical arthritis . is it possible for my feet to affect my entire right side.

im worrying because my right arm have gone a little numb a few times. I know you guys are not doctors, but i was hoping someone maybe have the same issues. im planning on

taking this to the VA, but im afraid it'll be a waste of time. im SC for high arches and cervical arthritis.

thank you in advance.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Look up the Ulnar Nerve . That is the nerve that controls the Pinky side of the hand to the outside of the forefinger. The Median Nerve controls the thumb and 1/2 inside forefinger.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulnar_nerve

J