VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sleep Study Results

Rate this question

cooter

Question

• Answers 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

JMHO- But, the ENT should have referred you to a Sleep Doctor.

Papa

Your opinion is right on the money Papa!!! I been thinking the same thing all day! Well, ever since Pete first posted me that is! I dd a alot of researching for a ENT and he is, supposeably in the top 10 in Phx. I'll see him next week and ask him why he didn't.

I finally figured how to scan and post! WHEEEW. Only took me 5 hours of trial and error!

Here's the results of my sleep study test. It's 3 pages, Each sert is 1 page. Could'nt figure out how to get all 3 in 1 sert.

scan0003.pdf

scan0004.pdf

scan0005.pdf

Papa is right. Its the VA's way of "rationing care". We have to have a "referral" from the prime care doc to see another doc. Then we have to have a referral from the ent doc to see the sleep doc. Do Veterans need this third party preventing us from getting the care we need? I dont think so. Expect more of the same, except worse, with national health care.

Non Vets dont have to put up with this. They need an optometrist..they go to the eye doc. They dont have to go to a prime care to get a referral to the optometrist. Its the VA way, the least efficient, most complex way possible or the hiway.

Edited by broncovet