VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claims And Level Of Complexity

Rate this question

jbasser

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hello Hadit members. I have been thinking for quite some time now about finding a process to assist the folks here to understand the claims filing process.

We all are extremely aware that this monster we are dealing with can be highly complex and has even de-railed some claims because of the simple ability to understand the process.

Jerrel Cook and Myself discussed this on numerous occasions and we have come up with a plan.

Starting this Wednesday 12/08/2010, We will begin a 3 part series of SVR shows to discuss the claims process. The First show will be an elementary look into the claims process with general (easy) terminology that most newer folks can understand. The Next two shows will be a bit more complicated as the discussion will move to more complex issues.

I think Hadit has needed an elementary approach for quite some time. Many years ago when I first found Hadit, There were some folks who were so far advanced that they spoke a different language. I was dumbfounded for a long time until I started my own personal claims research.

Please bear with us as we get this one moving in the right direction and the Chat Room will again be open during the SR broadcasts.

If any member has any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to PM me or Jerrel at any time, Well Maybe except for dinner time.

John

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Hello Hadit members. I have been thinking for quite some time now about finding a process to assist the folks here to understand the claims filing process.

We all are extremely aware that this monster we are dealing with can be highly complex and has even de-railed some claims because of the simple ability to understand the process.

Jerrel Cook and Myself discussed this on numerous occasions and we have come up with a plan.

Starting this Wednesday 12/08/2010, We will begin a 3 part series of SVR shows to discuss the claims process. The First show will be an elementary look into the claims process with general (easy) terminology that most newer folks can understand. The Next two shows will be a bit more complicated as the discussion will move to more complex issues.

I think Hadit has needed an elementary approach for quite some time. Many years ago when I first found Hadit, There were some folks who were so far advanced that they spoke a different language. I was dumbfounded for a long time until I started my own personal claims research.

Please bear with us as we get this one moving in the right direction and the Chat Room will again be open during the SR broadcasts.

If any member has any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to PM me or Jerrel at any time, Well Maybe except for dinner time.

John

That will be great J!

I myself will be grateful since it took a long time figureing out what JMO meant! lol. Kidding aside tho, that would be very beneficial to us. Half the time on the Forem is spent on exactly that! Well, for me anyway. GREAT IDEA!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

John

We have decided to make it a 4 part series and bring in Tbird to let her tell us the Hadit Story for part 1.

J

• In Memoriam

Show start @ 5:30PM CST (Wednesday). This is your show and it is about claims process...

§◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊§

1. Please join Hadit / SVR Webinar.

https://www1.gotoweb...ister/549191033

2. You will be connected to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.

Or, you may select "Use Telephone" after joining the Webinar.

Dial +1 916 233 3088

Access Code: 484-483-751

Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Webinar ID: 549-191-033

GoToWebinar®

Web Events and Online Meetings Made Easy

§◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊§

Edited by Stretch