VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Affairs Compensated Work Therapy

Rate this question

betrayed

Question

Why does anyone know about it, info I have found so far is scarce>>>>>>>>>>>>I havae a appt with my voc rehab counselor on friday. I got my official voc rehab not feasible for rehab or to work last week...........so far the only value is it looks pretty much like official va form letter that belongs on the outhouse nail or in the round file..................seriously anyone know anything about the work therapy program?

• Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

When they say a vet is unfeasible for Voc Rehab they are saying the veteran is unemployable-

This is good evidence to help to support a TDIU claim- especiallyif it says the veteran's service connected disabilities preclude employment-

Edited by Berta

When they say a vet is unfeasible for Voc Rehab they are saying the veteran is unemployable-

This is good evidence to help to support a TDIU claim- especiallyif it says the veteran's service connected disabilities preclude employment-

Ok, I am not getting your point...........Voc rehab said I was not feasable and unemployable.............the shrink at the hospital says this is not a job, not taxable, but the vet is compensated..........I think its something to get me out of the house and prevent me from being more of a recluse...........

• HadIt.com Elder

I think it is good as long as it does not impact future ability to get TDIU. I hope the doctor is not going to try and say you are much improved after this therapy and rule out TDIU or a higher rating. If you are unemployable you should be getting TDIU. 100% has many benefits besides the check.

I think it is good as long as it does not impact future ability to get TDIU. I hope the doctor is not going to try and say you are much improved after this therapy and rule out TDIU or a higher rating. If you are unemployable you should be getting TDIU. 100% has many benefits besides the check.

I've talked to many people, and IU will not do a thing for me, it will offset my retirement check and no CDRP for another 3 years............it would cut my x wifes 50% big time, but just piss her off and make her come after me..........I have to try and get 100% the hard way.........

• HadIt.com Elder

Good point! Don't be an over-achiever! Even if you feel prett good try and $%$$ up every once in a while.

Good point! Don't be an over-achiever! Even if you feel prett good try and $%$$ up every once in a while.

I dont get it ....................what are ya trying to tell me