VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Training Letter Index Project And Question

Rate this question

john49

Question

First I want to say THANK YOU to fanaticbooks and Tbird and anyone else working on the training letters! I think you've done an excellent job.

Now I have a question. Fast letter 10-35 has a link to an excel worksheet on the VA website. It is http://vbaw.vba.va.g...utymosnoise.xls. The link does not work for me. Any suggestions as to how I can get a copy?

John

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

John,

First off, I couldn't get there either. HOWEVER, I did do a Dogpile search for that Noise listing. I came up with the following link that from page 15 on lists various vehicles and their noise.

In fact there is a whole bunch of good stuff I will transfer into the Training Letter forum now that I found it. But for now:

http://www.campbell.amedd.army.mil/documents/40-5.pdf

maybe that will help.

fanaticbooks

• HadIt.com Elder

If you do actually find it, PLEASE give me a headsup. I will be glad to transfer or re-type to put into the TL forum. Not knowing military, I'm not sure if the link I found is what you wanted....or if there is another aspect of noise levels I should be trying to find.

If you have any helpful suggestions, please pass them on. Most of this is outside my personal knowledge but I am trying to provide info in areas that could impact a veteran.

:)

fanaticbooks