VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exam Question

Rate this question

pelicanbrave

Question

I am 20% service connected for left knee laxity and 10% for Hypertention. 30% total. I filed for an increase in both conditions and had one C&P exam today for my knee. I had three knee surgeries while I was in the service and was medically discharged in 2000. Since then I have had a lot of problems with my knee and quadracep muscle. It is so tight that it burns and has numbness. My quad is also smaller on the leg that I had surgery on. I pointed this out to the doctor that did my C&P exam and he took measurements of both legs and agreed that it was smaller. Also 0 to 90 on knee flection with popping and clicking and giving out. Can someone tell me how this would be rated. Thanks!

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Sounds like you got alot on your plate! You quoted you work for the city Gov. so if you decide you could no longer work then, putting in for disibility retirement would help you when filing a claim for TDIU, as long as those disibilities are SC. I'm currently getting a claim ready for my back and neck issues due to a abnormal gait secondary to my knee.