VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Demo Movie - How To Post A Topic

• Founder

I made this movie to demonstrate how to start a new topic. I am trying out some new software. I would like to make several demo movies on how to do a variety of things, that I think will be helpful to you.

Everyone Please watch this demo on "How To Start A Topic" and give me your feedback. Even if you already know how to post a topic I could still use your input. I want to make it as easy for new members and old members that aren't aware of the features available on the board.

How To Start A New Topic

I look forward to your feedback. Keep in mind this is my first attempt with this software. Suggestions welcome.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

TBird, once again you knocked it out of the park.

What an excellent tool for the membership to use.

This is a real good training tool.

Basser likes it.

J

I got the movie, but no sound with it. I was still able to learn how to add an attachment and make corrections.

Thanks Tbird...

• Founder

That's odd it seems to be working for others, what browser are you using? Perhaps changing browsers might help, it works across mine, Chrome, FireFox, and Safari

tbird - nothing happened for me. no movie, nothing.

pr

• Founder

There was no sound with this one. I just downloaded the trial software and I am working with it to see if I can learn how to use it and if the membership finds it helpful. If it looks like it is going to work I can work on purchasing it.

It does have the ability to add sound so I could give verbal instructions during the video, just haven't got to it yet.

I got the movie, but no sound with it. I was still able to learn how to add an attachment and make corrections.

Thanks Tbird...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use