VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Demo Movie - How To Post A Topic

• Founder

Try this one and tell me how it works for you&nbsp;<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>&nbsp;

Hey T-B. I am getting no sound and the loading time for the video is very long. I believe the page to view the video is too large and perhaps the program used to display might not be the right one for job. Its just my opinion. Perhaps look into Flash video or some other format to that can display the video more efficiently. If privacy is not a concern, maybe just post it with a link to popular sites like Youtube. They have some of the best tools to display video. Regardless, I am delighted to see the extra step you are taking to further help our fellow Vets with the claim process.

Good luck and happy holidays!

</div>

Edited by Tbird
�R�e�m�o�v�e�d� �L�i�n�k� �U�n�t�i�l� �I� �c�a�n� �g�e�t� �i�t� �t�o� �w�o�r�k

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo T-Bird ! Sorry buddy, its still having the same issue. Follow these two links to perhaps lead you to a solution !

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+add+flash+to+website&aq=0m

I think all you need are two programs, Dreamweaver and Adobe Flash.

The only thing I can help you with ( because I have so much time all day ) is video editing. I am somewhat a pro at it, I think.

Good Luck

• Founder

rats, I'll take a look at the video's it doesn't seem to make sense that it would be an Adobe issue the software I am using is Adobe Capitvate and saving them in swf format.

Yo T-Bird ! Sorry buddy, its still having the same issue. Follow these two links to perhaps lead you to a solution !

http://www.youtube.c...o+website&aq=0m

I think all you need are two programs, Dreamweaver and Adobe Flash.

The only thing I can help you with ( because I have so much time all day ) is video editing. I am somewhat a pro at it, I think.

Good Luck

Its not an Adobe issue, it will be the solution. However, Adobe makes so many software for computers, video editing, and web pages. Flash is one of the best method to view video on the web, without downloading, changing pages, and loads quickly. Its there in front of you ! Same ( Adobe ) ice cream store, but different flavor.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use