VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Roll Call

Rate this question

RonP

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I would like to wish all members and there families a very Happy New Year. Hopefully everyone gets there claims granted favorably this year. For me, I have been without a computer since x-mas eve as the motherboard went the same way most of my claims have gone-new computer now ready to continue attacking.. Cheers, and don't give up the fight!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Hope this is the Janurary Roll Call! My family and I are good. While we've had our changes over the past few years, 'there but for the grace of God go I' ! For now I've been enabled to give back some of the blessings I've recieved in a renewed life on earth. I've started reaching out a bit socially, (short volunteer hour here or there) but am still very, very cautious because of being on 'compensation' (VA/SSDI). My counselor thinks its important I explore things to do or I guess 'get out of the ranchouse' sometime.

So far, no additional meds, new doctors, surgeries and hubby, kiddos are well, mostly normal :).

Thank God for my Hadit family and may you have a Safe, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Fondly your,

Hadit Cowgirl