VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Billateral Factor

Rate this question

marine20

Question

Hello to all i am new to hadit however i have been reading for a couple of months now the valuable information on this site and would like to thank all the volunteers for their support of and for veterans.now i need some advice on a claim on 8 dec 2010 the va awarded 10% for right upper extremity pn 10% left upper extremity pn 10%right lower extremity pn 10% left lower extremity pn .prior to this award i was rated 10% diabetes type II 10% tinnitus and 10% ptsd now they have given a 50% combined rating however after checking the combined rating chart and adding the 10% for billateral factor i come up with a 60% rating also the effective date of the pn awards are 09-02-2010. on 12-09-2010 the va deposited $848.00 in my bank account the difference between 30% and 50% would be $424.00 for three months am i doing this right or not thank you on any advice you could give me and if i am right how do i get this corrected.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

thanks broken soldier and carlie but if it was effective sept 2 should i have gotten sept oct nov and i will get dec in jan thank you for your response and is my math correct on the percentage

marine,

Seeing "sept 2" I don't think you'll be paid for September.