VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Getting Private Dr Records

Rate this question

Scott D

Question

I am pretty much starting over with all my claims and need to file for an increase for conditions that have become worse. The last two years or private treatment is going to cost about 300.00 for copies. I wanted to get these documents and organize them with each claim. The cost is quite substantial. Do I need to fork over the cash, or just have them send the documents directly to the VA? I am kind of leery of doing the direct route.

Also, if there are increases granted, can you then try for an EED based of evidence?

Thanks

Scott

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I feel really bad that a lazy bum is representing vets. These sorts of lazy and incompetent bums cost me years of compensation.

The best thing I find to do is do your homework, ask and seek and you will find. Then do everything yourself or pay $$$$ to get an attorney. I have had problems with my local VSO losing paper work filed 14 years ago or new claims not making it to the RO....Now I do it all on my own by researching and doing my homework.