VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Oif Vet

Rate this question

OIF VET 844

Question

To all my fellow Vets..I'm an OIF Vet served as an Heavy Construction Operator overseas and I'm new to this whole system. I submitted my claim May 6 of this year went to the rating board Oct. 20 and still waiting.. I know this is ongoing, but please help me cope!!

Thanks

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

the VA time clock ticks very slowly patience is needed and we have all been there many of us waited years for our claims to finally be heard on appeals just do not give up no matter what they throw at you they win many times just because veterans give up in frustration it's not a good system but it's the one we have to deal with and you will have plenty of support here most of us have walked this walk

Hey thanks for the support..waiting is the hard part I guess I know that our fellow Vets have been waiting years and years for what we all deserve..It's just frustrating for me!!

the VA time clock ticks very slowly patience is needed and we have all been there many of us waited years for our claims to finally be heard on appeals just do not give up no matter what they throw at you they win many times just because veterans give up in frustration it's not a good system but it's the one we have to deal with and you will have plenty of support here most of us have walked this walk

Thanks for replying..I know its a tedious process is just so frustrating for me!! I've lost everything and filed for hardship back in november just haven't heard anything. Thank you for your honest replies and many Vets have been waiting far too long for what we all deserve

Hey thanks for the support..waiting is the hard part I guess I know that our fellow Vets have been waiting years and years for what we all deserve..It's just frustrating for me!!

Dear Brother,

It is a "system" of all system's.....But IT does eventually work. Do not give up on your claim; make sure you can back up all claims, and do not try to submit more than one legitimate claim at once as it can jumble the claims time-frame, and the DRO's in general. It's not rocket science, but the VA could use some theory of relativity to come to some conclusions. Good luck in your claims process!

soundtweak