VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Whole System Fraud

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

i did a cue claim about a 93 claim it made it all the way to the bva they dissmissed it said my claim from 1994 has been in appeal status and still pending

i thought this is great i was awarded 60% for the same issue and iu 2004 by the dro which has jurdition over appeal issue even say it on decision this is a full granted of all appeal issues.

this would mean there can not be any appeal issues from 94 they were granted 2004. eed should now be 1994.

no bva granted me 10% from 1994-2004 and say the ro granted me the 60% 2004 and remaned my iu claim so a doctor to tell if i could have work 1994 i have never work since 1994 they have ssi records which states this.

i have ask for my eed dates did the reconsideration and once again ask why my eed are not 1994 what i got was appeal to courts did that

now i am at the court and the lawyer from the ogc which is the lawyer for va has drag. she has not call my lawyer and took two month to appear on the cases

during this whole process not once has any part of va denied my eed or granted them just never answer. and past the buck and now the wait and they are not even working on my iu claim. i was told because my case is with the court that put a hold on the remaned amc.

this is a bold face lie va manual tell how to handle cases like this and you are to keep developing them. amc has since for 3 different doctor statements and everyone has agree with me and now they want a 4 and still will not answer how are u developing something that was granted.

so my belief is that the whole system is shot or they have system to all this hope you mess up before we pay

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

i really dont like u carlie everybody posting u have nothing but bad thing to say i wish u would not post any more replys to my posts see as y are having a hard time reading.

the vets here have alot to deal with the ---hole at va and i use my post to vent

i dont need your comments

yes i have a lawyer and my case is at the telephone conference stag at court will be held feb 25.

hope they fix all this after and yes is alot of retro that why all these game. call 1800 and they act as if they see none of my decision which is bull

i have just talk to amc and there saying they dont have folder to make a decision. va manual say that remaned are to be process during court process.

but once again amc is doing there own thing

i really dont like u carlie everybody posting u have nothing but bad thing to say i wish u would not post any more replys to my posts see as y are having a hard time reading.

the vets here have alot to deal with the ---hole at va and i use my post to vent

i dont need your comments

yes i have a lawyer and my case is at the telephone conference stag at court will be held feb 25.

hope they fix all this after and yes is alot of retro that why all these game. call 1800 and they act as if they see none of my decision which is bull

i have just talk to amc and there saying they dont have folder to make a decision. va manual say that remaned are to be process during court process.

but once again amc is doing there own thing

yulooking,

You might want to check your PM's.

• HadIt.com Elder

Scroll up to the top right of the screen. Find your name.

Click on the down arrow beside your name and select messenger.

Open it up and read away.

JBasser

Edited by jbasser

Many individuals, agents, attorneys, and VSO's will withdraw representation because the claimant is not being cooperative in their efforts to prosecute the appeal, or in some rare cases the claimant withheld facts material to the case which made the claim unethical, inherently incredible, or otherwise in conflict of interest. In other cases, I have found a claimant who is pending a BVA hearing and his representative is sick, cannot show up, and we take representation to assist the veteran. The latter is on a cases by case basis. The regulation, and Rule of Practice governing representation is found below, and must be filed as a motion as noted.

DAV does not withdraw representation but in rare cases, however others will withdraw if you file an appeal/NOD without them knowing, or otherwise exclude them from the claims process in which they are otherwise obligated to be involved in.

Title 38 C.F.R. § 20.608(2) Procedures. After the agency of original jurisdiction has certified an appeal to the Board of Veterans' Appeals, a representative may not withdraw services as representative in the appeal unless good cause is shown on motion. Good cause for such purposes is the extended illness or incapacitation of an agent admitted to practice before the Department of Veterans Affairs, an attorney-at-law, or other individual representative; failure of the appellant to cooperate with proper preparation and presentation of the appeal; or other factors which make the continuation of representation impossible, impractical, or unethical. Such motions must be in writing and must include the name of the veteran, the name of the claimant or appellant if other than the veteran (e.g., a veteran's survivor, a guardian, or a fiduciary appointed to receive VA benefits on an individual's behalf), the applicable Department of Veterans Affairs file number, and the reason why withdrawal should be permitted, and a signed statement certifying that a copy of the motion was sent by first-class mail, postage prepaid, to the appellant, setting forth the address to which the copy was mailed. Such motions should not contain information which would violate privileged communications or which would otherwise be unethical to reveal. Such motions must be filed at the following address: Office of the Senior Deputy Vice Chairman (012), Board of Veterans' Appeals, 810 Vermont Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20420. The appellant may file a response to the motion with the Board at the same address not later than 30 days following receipt of the copy of the motion and must include a signed statement certifying that a copy of the response was sent by first-class mail, postage prepaid, to the representative, setting forth the address to which the copy was mailed.

(Authority: 38 U.S.C. 5901–5904, 7105(a))