VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Had A Tdui C&p 2 Weeks Ago And Decison In Mail?

Rate this question

rgero311975

Question

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Dont do like many do and live payday to payday but instead live your life as a squirrel, squirriling away nuts in the rich times knowing that when it snows, you will still have nuts to dig up.

Great Advice!

B6

thanks the advice is nice.....i called my va rep and told her that i went on my tdui exam december 21 and the decison letter was mailed out jan 4 ...she sid no way that that was to fast...that why i was and still worried...lol i called the 800 number agian they said yea the letter is in the mail and that maybe all the raters needed to decided was the c&p exam..????? i filed for tdui december 21 2009.............

I had my TDIU C&P last September. Three weeks later I had my decision and money in the bank. Could not believe it went that fast. My C&P was ordered by my DRO hearing officer after an appeal. So it actually took two years. Nice chunk of back pay. Paid off the mortgage.

I would not be worried because it went fast. Fast is good!

Call and ask what your retro pay is. If you got the increase the check should be in the system by now.

Call and ask what your retro pay is. If you got the increase the check should be in the system by now.

i got denied as i put up another thread about my denial letter...it right under this one..