VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Awarded Increase!

Rate this topic

mags1023

Thanks Carlie. I am aware of the $5000 additional homestead exemption, but if there is another please let me know.

mags,

That's the one I was referring to.

If you ever hit 100% P&T you will be exempt from FL property taxes

on your primary residence.

This includes if it were a 5 million dollar waterfront estate.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT NEWS Mags !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Just wanted to say THANKS to all of the members who have helped me in my request for increase. I received a retro payment in my bank account, so I called VA and they said I had been increased from 80% to 90%. I think the envelope arrived today. I am still working, so I know it will be tough to get 100%, but I still have an appeal in for my thoracolumbar spine and anticipate winning it when it eventually is heard. Thanks again and know that the many hours you put in are paying off! I see a lot of success stories lately.

Great News Mags.

Your almost there.

JBasser

Edited by jbasser

Just wanted to say THANKS to all of the members who have helped me in my request for increase. I received a retro payment in my bank account, so I called VA and they said I had been increased from 80% to 90%. I think the envelope arrived today. I am still working, so I know it will be tough to get 100%, but I still have an appeal in for my thoracolumbar spine and anticipate winning it when it eventually is heard. Thanks again and know that the many hours you put in are paying off! I see a lot of success stories lately.

Way to go mags, keep up the fight! :wink:

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use