VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Individual Unemplyabilty Denied(Tdui)

Rate this question

rgero311975

Question

got the letter here te denial..

treatment records from vamc do not show that you are unable to work as result of your seervice connected disabilties.Records from Social Security indicate you have disability benifits since nov 2002 due to open wounds of the upper limb and anxiety related to the attack you suffered at your home. you are not service connected for these conditions. tdui is denied becasue you have not been found unable to secure or follow a substantially gainful occupation as a result of service connected disabilities. you are CONSIDERED unemployable due to nonservice-connected factors. the service connected disabilites when considered Apart from the nonservice connected conditions are not the casue of unemployability.

im 40% back 30% migrians, 20% ankle and achillis tendnitis, 10% for left lower sciaticia and 10% for right lower sciaticia.... in a wheel chair....can stand for short time and cant really walk at all... ok now they say i am unemplyabile due to non service connection and service is not.... what do i do ? try to get my dr at the va to say i am unemplyable due to service conneced...this will be hard to say the least...lol

Edited by rgero311975

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Im allready unemployable by non service disabilites as stated in my c and p exam award letter .just need it to be from my sc disabilities.... pro bono lawyer?where?

rgero,

For VA IU the reason for unemployability needs to be due solely to SC'd disability's.

What is the reason for the wheel chair ?

rgero,

For VA IU the reason for unemployability needs to be due solely to SC'd disability's.

What is the reason for the wheel chair ?

wheel chair...is becasue my back and sciaticia bilateral also my ankle all sc issues... i can stand for very very short time....walking is maybe 2 or 3 steps...

• HadIt.com Elder

K...voc rehab? Im allready unemployable by non service disabilites as stated in my c and p exam award letter .just need it to be from my sc disabilities.... pro bono lawyer?where?

Any attorney you chose that handles VA law. I reccommend Bergman and Moore.

J

While going to Voc Rehab wont hurt, I'm not sure if it will help. IU is one of those things that's tricky these days, because ppl in wheelchairs can work at an office/sedentary job. You would need to have a doc state to what extent your service connected disabilities are impacting your ability to work. If the findings are solely for nonservice disabilities, I'm afraid your best bet will then be appealing, sorry :(