VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cue

Rate this question

jeff10

Question

V.A. gave me a letter saying they found CUE back in 2002 decision for hearing. They want to check if it got worse since then so they called me with and Audiology appt for next week. Could this mean any change in my 10% compensation? I've lost all hearing in that ear since then. They even gave me hearing aids 5 years ago.

Jeff10

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Or did they CUE themselves BECAUSE you filed a CUE????

Please tell us more as to how this happened.

I'm sorry. I've been going through the forum topics to find this thread. I finally just "searched" my screen name. Anyway, my VSO called me in to file the CUE. Then the decision was sent where V.A. said yes there was CUE back to 2002. Sorry if I was not very clear on this.

Jeff10

I'm sorry. I've been going through the forum topics to find this thread. I finally just "searched" my screen name. Anyway, my VSO called me in to file the CUE. Then the decision was sent where V.A. said yes there was CUE back to 2002. Sorry if I was not very clear on this.

Jeff10

For me, when I read a note in my c-file regarding an current claim for reconsideration(missed medical evidence) the note from the development team agreed-they stated CUE-30-60 % per medical evidence. A reconsideration could turn into a cue when the VA agrees they screwed up up. Now I am still waiting to see if the VA does the right thing by granting this by the rating team. I believe the development team does all the nitty gritty work, and all the rater should do is review and agree.

WOW-this VSO was really on the BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The CUE BALL -he he

Yes a reconsideration request could potentially cause the VA to call CUE on itself.

WOW-this VSO was really on the BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The CUE BALL -he he

Yes a reconsideration request could potentially cause the VA to call CUE on itself.

After the development team puts there notes,ect on your file and sends it to the rater, do they normally agree since the development team did the right thing by finding and agreeing with this issue. I wonder how folks here would be excited to see something like this buried in there c-file-kind of like a jack pot. And then they told them to rate me for bilateral titinus, that is normally 10%- does that get rounded up since it states bilateral?