VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Disgraceful- Waco

Rate this question

Berta

Question

http://www.vawatchdogtoday.org/

"UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS

FOR VETERANS CLAIMS

Brown, and Wortham, Petitioners

v.

Eric K. Shinseki, Respondent

CAVC No. 11-0076

PETITION FOR EXTRAORDINARY RELIEF

IN THE NATURE OF A WRIT OF MANDAMUS

01/14/2011

"Jim, I have the evidence! The caregivers of these veterans

(in Waco) are writing up wills on the veterans,

having them sign over all of their assets to either

the caregiver, or their family members."

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

It looks like Waco is trying to become one of the VA's Ten Worst regional offices. The competition for the worst RO is fierce. Just when I thought Detroit had a lock on it by shredding thousands of Veterans claims, you have RO's like Buffalo pull stunts like this: http://www.vawatchdog.org/08/nf08/nfdec08/nf121008-2.htm

Cleveland is always a contender for worst RO by doing things like this: http://www.vawatchdog.org/08/nf08/nfdec08/nf120408-1.htm

St. Pete, Philadelphia, and a few others are also "TOP CONTENDERS"

It seems we need a vote, like on American Idol, for worst Regional Office in the nation. This year, Waco seems to be the favorite. I think I am voting for Waco, because it really is disgraceful, as Berta pointed out, to steal from Vets en masse just because they are not mentally capable of defending themselves.

All my stuff is in Houston, and I thought it was really bad in Houston. Please DO NOT transfer my stuff to Whaco, I mean Waco.

Papa

Hello ,,,,, This is so disturbing. It appears that both of Texas VAROs are gone completely and totally off the chart. With "Corruption" and Errors rampant.

I will say that according to a report from last year on rating the Worst VA in the nation....the award went to Houston for delays and mistakes. Now it looks like Waco is fighting to gain that position. I believe the worst VAROS report is archived here at Hadit.

Just goes to show the Veteran must always try and stay on top of his or hers claim and when the Veteran gets too sick to take care of his own affairs , steps should be taken to insure this does not happen. I am a bellever that wills should be completed at an early period. I have one and its done.

Even with these illegal activities , the Veteran must NEVER GIVE UP . God Bless, C.C.

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

• HadIt.com Elder

On another thread I mentioned that Waco gave me a C&P after 2 years. I miscalculated it has been 3 years. They called this morning and I was scheduled for Friday early in morning or less than 48 hours.

I am no longer able to drive to VA and fortunately my Brother said he could take me on Friday.

I hope I get a fair shake with the C&P by Dr Kumar who is new to the VA in Dallas.