VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Happy Anniversary To Hadit.com 14 Years Today

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

Happy Anniversary everyone. Some of you have been with me for almost all 14 years and I thank you. I am humbled and honored that you for 14 years you, you have found hadit.com helpful to you and that so many, many of you stick with us to help our brother and sister veterans.

I salute you all.

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations!

Thank you so much for a great site!

Hello All,,,,,, I am so thankful to be a part of this great group. I also want to thank so many of you who have been supportive of me while trying to stay healthy and still fight the VA. I would not be have gotten much of the needed advice and personal support if it had not been for this site. Tbird..... God Bless and keep you safe. You are an angel. I just hope more of our Vets will find the site and reach out for help before it may be too late for them to get the help they would get here. God Bless and please remember to NEVER GIVE UP. C.C.

I remember when a friend I served with in the Nam sent me an email and said I should check out a site called HADIT best damn thing I ever did!!

Thanks T-bird for making this site for our veterans brothers and sisters!

I am sure there will be a special place for you in heaven when it is your time!

Hello All Hope All Is Well

Congratulations T-BIRD may you have a lifetime of sucess in all that you have created for all our brothers in arms whom have served proudly and have been dismissed by those whom we have served.

This Site as for my personal research has been nothing short of amazing with information and assittance if not known just ask.

Thank you and all whom participate for one another Mcafee.