VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Happy Anniversary To Hadit.com 14 Years Today

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

Happy Anniversary everyone. Some of you have been with me for almost all 14 years and I thank you. I am humbled and honored that you for 14 years you, you have found hadit.com helpful to you and that so many, many of you stick with us to help our brother and sister veterans.

I salute you all.

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Happy Anniversary to Hadit,Tbid, all of the moderators and it's helpful members. Thank you for linking us to resources we can't easy find and offering support when we can't seem to find it anywhere. I would be lost without this awesome site. Tbird....you are awesome!

Happy Anniversary and my eternal gratitude to you, Lady T-Bird, Commander of the great ship HADIT for creating this site. May GOD bless and watch over you in all you do.

• Founder

You are welcome. Thank you all. Never give up and never think you are alone, you are not. If HadIt.com has proven anything it's proven that.

I am touched by all your kind words and aware that without all of you there would be no hadit so give each of yourselves a big thank you. Out of one many.

Yes, Thank you very much Tbird for this great site. Is it possible to print out something about this site and web info too be posted at the VA CBOC's that I visit. There are bulletin boards and I think it would get the word out for the vets that the VA is trying to keep in the dark.

Thank you,

David

TBird thanks for what you started. I wouldn't have been able to do what I have "so far" if I didn't find this website.