VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Rate this topic

carlie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today Jan 20,2011, to the exact date of Hadit.com's Anniversary,

the VA has made a payment to me for retroactive compensation

of over 50 K - yes that's over $50,000.00.

See all those wonderful zero's !

I am still in shock and disbelief - this is surreal.

Some of this retroactive compensation goes back to 1999 - 12 years back.

I still have some issues that are on remand.

I sure would like to thank the many Hadit members that have provided me help along my path.

Tbird - you my dear - are a little angel to all of us.

What a terrific anniversary gift with Hadit!! I am so happy for you. Enjoy your big win!!

You deserve it!!

Mrs. Rockman

ZIPPITY Doo DAH! Carlie - I'm so happy for you that if I had a bottle of champagne on hand, I'd uncork it have and meself one heck of a party!!!

Coming on the Hadit anniversary just makes it all the sweeter. Tbird, you must be bursting your buttons and all of you elders that had a part in helping Carlie along the way with information or support should be so proud!

This is so wonderful and exciting. Congratulations and best wishes for future claims, Carlie.

Lorraine

Guest terrysturgis

It should not take that long for a veteran to receive the benefits that you have earned for your service. Does make for some large paychecks. Happy, happy for you!

• Founder

Yes I can guarantee ya if Carlie and I were near each other we would be hugging and jumping up and down and giggling like little girls, well at least I would :)

ZIPPITY Doo DAH! Carlie - I'm so happy for you that if I had a bottle of champagne on hand, I'd uncork it have and meself one heck of a party!!!

Coming on the Hadit anniversary just makes it all the sweeter. Tbird, you must be bursting your buttons and all of you elders that had a part in helping Carlie along the way with information or support should be so proud!

This is so wonderful and exciting. Congratulations and best wishes for future claims, Carlie.

Lorraine

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use