VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Chatline - To Help Va Claimants

HotRod: I'll have to give those a try when I'm up for new Aids. I'm on my 2nd pair from VA, behind the Ear with custom molded ear piece. They appear similar to the Costco $4K Aids, I was looking at for my wife. Of course the Costco Audio Tech, assured me that the $4K were much better than my VA Aids.

Actually took my wife home and had her try my old VA Aids, that were replaced due to 2yr replacement.

She said they really helped. I think I'll save the $4K, just have wear those. Even if they don't fit as well, a little Duct Tape, she's good to go, right.

Semper Fi

Costco Audio Tech, assured me that the $4K were much better than my VA Aids. geee cant think of why he would say that. should of punched him in the face. what a jerk. say anything to sell you something. its amazing how some people will say, and do, anything just to make a buck. the VA only supplies the best, why, because they have a blank check. oyu could search online about all brands of hearing aids and see reviews. just curious,  what brand are the costco ones. maybe Phonak with different name on them.

whooo just checked them out at costco, didnt realize you get 10 free batteries. how can you beat that. how about free batteries for life, thats how you beat it. hearing aids and teeth are  the most over priced items out there. hey America, land of the buck. glad glasses arent jumping on the = stick it to them, band wagon.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use