VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nehmer Training Guide

Rate this question

Berta

Question

http://www.nvlsp.org/Information/ArticleLibrary/AgentOrange/20100928%20NehmerTrainingGuide.pdf

This is an absolute MUST read for any advocates out there with AO vets or widows needing claims help.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Berta,

Have you been able to find ANY difference in this one than the earlier ones? Has the NVSLP had a chance to review and report on this copy or did the VA when they released this one say where the changes were?

just curious?

NVLSP wrote these training letters.Not VA.

I haven't had time to compare them-and I use the most recent one which is also at the NVLSP web site.

I am not trying to be negative, as I have a stake in this as well. But in all honesty, the average claim analysis person is going to look at this and say BS.

If they are not getting bonus for production, they are going to languish and take all the time they want to validate a case.

My file just supposedly went to the 1st step of the review process. 7 Years of creating the evidence, and I expect it will be 7 months before it travels through all the hamster freeways of the VA,

I do not have any faith in the diligence and tenaciousness that will be required to get through the Nemeyr paperwork.

I really feel sorry for the people at VA....I would not want this job, even though I would want to do all I could to help our returning troops.

USMC Nam 67/68 DMZ QuangTri.

My 2 cents

RON

I am not trying to be negative, as I have a stake in this as well. But in all honesty, the average claim analysis person is going to look at this and say BS.

If they are not getting bonus for production, they are going to languish and take all the time they want to validate a case.

My file just supposedly went to the 1st step of the review process. 7 Years of creating the evidence, and I expect it will be 7 months before it travels through all the hamster freeways of the VA,

I do not have any faith in the diligence and tenaciousness that will be required to get through the Nemeyr paperwork.

I really feel sorry for the people at VA....I would not want this job, even though I would want to do all I could to help our returning troops.

USMC Nam 67/68 DMZ QuangTri.

My 2 cents

RON